Advanced Internet Intelligence Course

“80% of what I needed to know as Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Central Command I got from open sources rather than classified reporting. And within the remaining 20%, if I knew what to look for, I found another 16%. At the end of it all, classified intelligence provided me, at best, with 4% of my command knowledge.”
-General Tony Zinni, USMC (Ret.)

Frederick Nietzsche

In every aspect of life today having the proper information is imperative.

Advanced Internet Intelligence Course

Information changes in a blink of an eye and decisions are made with data that became irrelevant fifteen minutes ago. It is essential to possess all relevant facts when dealing with potential employees, or competition. A highly trained analyst knows how to maximize the information-gathering potential of the Internet and ensure that key decision-makers are properly briefed.

Why do terrorists and criminals use the Internet so effectively in comparison to military and law enforcement agencies? Terrorist and criminal networks adapt to the speed of technology, while government and big businesses are often a step behind. To understand the actions and intentions of your adversaries, you must first know how to identify the indicators. In the digital age, with proper search techniques, this information can be found on the Internet.

This course can be utilized by any person who is involved with analyzing information and who wishes to learn how to develop their analytical skills further. This course may be particularly useful to the following groups of personnel:

  • Government analyses and intelligence professionals;
  • Military analysts and intelligence professionals;
  • Corporate security professionals and business analyses;
  • Law  enforcement officers;
  • Researchers and knowledge workers;
  • Private investigators;
  • Insurance Claims Adjuster; and
  • Fraud Investigators;
  • Establish fundamental security measures for a business;
  • Analyze the internal and external security threats against a network;
  • Develop and implement security policies that will protect an organization’s information;
  • Identify an intruder’s electronic footprints co gather necessary evidence;
  • Use all of the above-listed knowledge to exploit your adversary’s information.

Day 1

08:00 – Course intro
09:00 – Getting into the code
10:00 – Website back end
11:00 – Capturing website data
12:00 – Lunch
13:00 – Website exploitation
14:00 – Browsing offline
15:00 – Exercise

Day 2

08:00 – Dark web
09:00 – Free net, I2P & TOR
10:00 – Verifying source credibility
11:00 – User privacy rights
12:00 – Lunch
13:00 – Paid OSINT software
14:00 – Tracing networks
15:00 – Searching wireless network data

Day 3

08:00 – Vehicle info searches
09:00 – Ex -exploiting yourself
10:00 – Destruction of physical devices for privacy
11:00 – Quantum computing the future battlespace
12:00 – Lunch
13:00 – Cryptocurrencies – paying anon
14:00 – White/black hat hacking
15:00 – Course wrap up

Course itinerary is for reference purposes only and is subject to change without notice

This three-day course costs 599.99 plus applicable taxes