When it comes to Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) the world is constantly evolving. We need to stay updated on not only the tools that are available to us and how to use those tools but how our adversaries, whether that be criminals, terrorists, or the competitor is using OSINT and the internet to their advantage. Come train with us, those that have used these techniques to find and stop terrorists using OSINT.
- Overview of the internet and how it works;
- Learn how to use the internet as an effective investigation and research tool;
- Learn how to better filter, collate, and analyze data from the internet;
- Awareness of security and privacy issues on the internet. How to protect yourself and how to increase the visibility of others.
- Learn how to create a proper search strategy for every situation.
- A comprehensive internet intelligence manual as well as various freeware applications housed on a hard drive